School Field Trips
Students visiting Learning Tree Farm will enjoy exploring our barns, garden, wooded trails, and Century House in a hands-on and interactive way. Visitors will have the opportunity to engage in STEAM learning by:
- Visiting with our sheep, pigs, ponies, goats, cows, ducks, chickens, and more
- Seeing what is growing in our teaching garden and sample a variety of vegetables, fruits, and herbs
- Hiking in our woods and fields; take a special trip to the tire swing and observation deck
- Visiting the Century House – an 1800’s era farmhouse
- Play on the tractors in our outdoor play area as well as climb, balance and explore our newly expanded nature playscape.
- Bring a lunch or snack to enjoy in our covered picnic shelter
Cost: $8 per student and per chaperone. Teacher admission is always complimentary!
Programs are held rain or shine. Make sure students have dressed appropriately for the weather and outdoor activities.
Cancellations must be made 14 days in advance of the scheduled program or you may be responsible for 25% of your field trip cost. If possible, your visit may be rescheduled for another date.
If we cancel your program due to severe weather, we will attempt to reschedule a date convenient to both parties at no additional cost.