Four Seasons Of Family Fun
Our education team is looking forward to highlighting a special part of the farm with you each season. Come and join us for winter wreath making, spring “Do the Rot Thing” beginners gardening & composting, summer solstice sing-a-long & bonfire, or our fall fairy house & gnome home festival. So many great opportunities for the whole family to enjoy the farm together!
- Pre-registration & payment required
- Registration fees are $10/participant 3 years old and up (children ages 0-2 years old are FREE) Some events may require additional material fees to be paid when you register.
- Please be sure to pay close attention as your pre-register as there may be limitations on the number of attendees per session and/or several different sessions throughout the day to provide a safe environment for all of us to enjoy.
- You will receive a link to pre-pay once your pre-registration is completed.
- If you have not prepaid 48 hours before the event your slot will be given to the next group on the event waitlist.
- Please remember to dress for the weather and bring your masks.
Check our Facebook page for event updates and to share with your friends!