This series for our preschool age friends runs during the school year and investigates our farm animals, the gardens, and wilderness areas through the reading of stories, the creation of a craft, and hands-on explorations. There is always something new to discover and old animal friends to greet! This year, in an effort to provide safe programming for as many of our friends as possible, we will be meeting in multiple small groups (MAX 9 individuals). AM sessions will meet from 10-1130am & PM sessions will meet from 1-230pm.
- This series is for preschoolers (ages 2 1/2 – 5) and their caregivers
- Events are $10 per preschooler, $3 per caregivers, 0-2 years old are FREE but must be listed in your pre-registration
- We will have TWO groups, with a max of 9 attendees each, in all sessions.
- Pre-registration is required!
- We will send you a confirmation and payment link within 48 hours of receiving your pre-registration.
- You will then have 48 hours upon delivery of the payment link to complete your payment. If payment is not received within 48 hours your pre-registration will be void and your slot will be given to the next group on the event waitlist.
- Please remember to dress for the weather and bring your masks.
Check our Facebook page for event updates and to share with your friends!