Have a Birthday Party!
Birthdays, family reunions, anniversaries, all kinds of celebrations can be extra special at the Farm!
Birthday parties include:
1) The picnic shelter, reserved for the duration of your event, which is two (2) hours unless special arrangements have been made to extend this time. (See Note)
2) One (1) hour with a Learning Tree Farm staff member, touring the barns, meeting the animals in their stalls and getting to be up close and personal with our animals!
3) A hike through the woods to the tire swing!
After items 2 & 3, the staff member will let the animals out of their stalls and into the pastures. Guests are welcome to re-enter the stalls, pens, or pastures with the animals at that time.
Note on (1): If no other group is scheduled the day of your party, you may use the shelter for the duration of your event AND continue to use the shelter for as long as you like. If another group or party is scheduled for the same day of your party, then picnic shelter availability will vary to accommodate both groups.*
* There will be a 30 minute break in-between scheduled parties to allow for clean-up and set-up.
Once the staff-guided portion of your party is finished (items 2 & 3) and the animals have been let out, staff will leave. However, guests are welcome to stay at the farm as long as they wish – roaming the woods, exploring in the fields, playing on the tractors, etc.
Guests are asked to:
• Bring your own cake, beverages, decorations, etc.
• Clean up decorations and remove all trash. *Trash must be taken with you and garbage bags cannot be supplied.
Payments can be in the form of cash, check or credit card. Prior to your party, checks should be made payable to "Learning Tree Farm" and mailed to Learning Tree Farm, 3376 S. Union Rd., Dayton, Ohio 45417 Attn: Birthday party.
$50 deposit due to secure the date.
$75 additional payment due 14 days prior to the event.
For a total of $125. This includes up to 15 people for a 2-hour birthday party.
If the party is scheduled within 14 days, then the entire $125 is due at that time.
*Please note that paid guests include all children over two years of age AND accompanying adults, to total 15 people. If there are more than 15 guests, an additional cost of $3 per guest for the number over 15 is due the day of the party.
For any reason (personal, weather, other), if given 24 hours prior to your party, we will gladly provide a refund. We regret that we cannot refund for cancellations within 24 hours of your event, but you may reschedule your event for a $50 rescheduling fee.
For more information about birthday parties or other events at Learning Tree Farm, contact the Director of Farm Operations at 937-866-8650 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.